This accessibility statement applies to edt.tutortraining.co.uk
We want as many people as possible to be able to use this website. For example, that means you should be able to:
- change colours, contrast levels and fonts
- zoom in up to 300% without the text spilling off the screen
- navigate most of the website using just a keyboard
- navigate most of the website using speech recognition software
- listen to most of the website using a screen reader (including the most recent versions of JAWS, NVDA and VoiceOver)
We’ve also made the website text as simple as possible to understand.
AbilityNet has advice on making your device easier to use if you have a disability.
We know some parts of this website are not fully accessible:
- the text will not reflow in a single column when you change the size of the browser window
- you cannot modify the line height or spacing of text
- most older PDF documents are not fully accessible to screen reader software
- live video streams do not have captions
- some of our online forms are difficult to navigate using just a keyboard
- you cannot skip to the main content when using a screen reader
- there’s a limit to how far you can magnify the map on our ‘contact us’ page
Reporting accessibility problems with this website
We’re always looking to improve the accessibility of this website. If you find any problems that aren’t listed on this page or think we’re not meeting the requirements of the accessibility regulations.
Getting in touch with us
If you need information on this website in a different format like accessible PDF, large print, easy read, audio recording or braille then get in touch with our customer service team:
Phone: 01182 149074
We’ll get back to you as soon as possible within five working days. We’re always looking to improve accessibility and if you find any problems not listed on this page or think that we’re not meeting accessibility requirements then let our customer service team know.
Technical information about this website’s accessibility
Education Development Trust is committed to making its website accessible, in accordance with the Public Sector Bodies (Websites and Mobile Applications) (No. 2) Accessibility Regulations 2018.
This website is fully compliant with the Web Content Accessibility Guidelines version 2.1 AA standard.
The content listed below is non-accessible for the following reasons. We are on target to resolve all of these by 2021.
LXP-1469 (level A) – login page – some of the login options do not advise on where to go next or display a link to return to the homepage.
LXP-1476 (level AA) – search – once a search has been initiated there is no way to easily return to the dashboard and its sections (like “Recently Viewed” and “My Plan”).
LXP-1478 (level AA) – search – search button is an active tab navigation element but does not have any functionality as search is triggered on keystrokes.
LXP-1484 (level A) – search – results are returned but screenreader is not informed.
LXP-1488 (level A) – search – search bar cannot be seen by Dragon (voice activation technology).
LXP-1491 (level A) – search – skip to main content just refreshes the page.
LXP-1498 (level A) – comments panel – comment filter functionality not accessible to screen readers.
Preparation of this accessibility statement
This statement was prepared on 05/11/2021. It was last reviewed on 08/11/2021 and will be in regular review.