Do you have a question about our work or would you like to find out more? If you can’t find the answer below, use the contact us form to get in touch.


Q: I have a general enquiry – how do I contact Education Development Trust?

A: Please use the ‘contact us’ form – you will find a link in the footer of the page.

Q: I am a journalist and I have a media enquiry – who can I speak to?

A: Please contact our PR and public affairs manager.

Q: I have an enquiry for a particular office – how do I contact the office directly?

A: Go to the ‘where we work’ page and select the office you wish to contact.

Q: Is Education Development Trust a charity?

A: Education Development Trust is a registered UK charity and as such we are governed by a board of trustees. We are not a fundraising charity however; our income comes from bidding for government and education-sector contracts, providing specialist education services and delivering expert education consultancy. A percentage of any surplus generated is invested into our programme of publicly available research.

Q: Does Education Development Trust provide grants/funding/awards/bursaries to individuals?

A: We do not award bursaries or funding to individuals other than through the Tim Morris Award. The Tim Morris Award is open to all PhD students studying education in developing countries and the winner receives a £2,000 bursary to help fund fieldwork.

Q: I would like to reproduce content from an Education Development Trust research report – how do I get copyright permission?

A: Please contact the research team detailing the publication title, author and the content required as well as a detailed description of how the content will be reproduced: research@educationdevelopmenttrust.com

Q: How do I order Education Development Trust publications/resources/material?

A: Research report: all of our research reports are available to download free of charge from our website – simply go to our research library and select the report(s) you would like to download. Other areas of the business also publish a small selection of materials and resources for schools: Materials for Lincolnshire schools: please contact 01522 553285. Careers advice and guidance-related resources: please contact Alison Dixon: adixon@cfbt.com

Q: How can I access Education Development Trust's research?

A: All of our research is available here on the website and you can download PDFs of each report. In some circumstances, we are able to send out limited hard copies of our research; please contact research@educationdevelopmenttrust.com

Q: Does Education Development Trust fund individuals to carry out research?

A: The only funding that we offer to individuals is via the annual Tim Morris Award. The Tim Morris Award is open to all PhD students studying education in developing countries and the winner receives a £2,000 bursary to help fund fieldwork. Find out more.

Q: How can my organisation find out more about collaborating on a research report with Education Development Trust?

A: We have collaborated with organisations from the British Council to Save the Children to produce joint-funded research reports. Please get in touch with an outline of your proposal so that we can discuss it together: research@educationdevelopmenttrust.com

Q: I would like to work with Education Development Trust – what opportunities are available?

A: Our vacancies can be found here on the website (just go to ‘career opportunities’ which can be found at the top of every page). Another way to keep up to date with our latest news and vacancies is to follow us on LinkedIn.

Q: We would like to work with Education Development Trust as a partner organisation – is that possible?

A: We work in partnership with many other organisations whether it is as part of a consortium for a framework contract, collaborating on essential, groundbreaking research or innovative product development. Use the ‘contact us’ form (link in the footer of the page) giving as much detail as possible so your enquiry can be appropriately directed or alternatively, contact the relevant office directly finding their details on the ‘where we work’ page.